Year- End Campaign Details
Welcome to this campaign launched by Global Giving! Here are the details that will help make your donation Bigger than you can imagine!
- Donations in all currencies are welcomed, but the donation can be made only via globalgiving.org
- Primary Education Project is looking for volunteers who can help us raise at-least $3000 to qualify a bonus award that will be $500 up to $1,500, making your impact go further the edge.
- By your donations Primary Education Project has a chance to win $500 up to $1,500 as a bonus award from Global Giving.
- We are opening this campaign to as many people we can so that PEP can encourage volunteers to raise donations on Global Giving platform.
- If you know a group of volunteers to participate in fundraising for PEP during the Year- End campaign and forge at-least 5 donations we are sure to win the Year- End Campaign and open a NEW SCHOOL IN RURAL SINDH! And what more? Train more than 20 local teachers!
Year- End Terms And Conditions
- The Year-End Fundraising Campaign on GlobalGiving.org begins at 00:00:01 EST on GivingTuesday, November 29th, 2016.
- PEP on raising donations from 30 donors will be eligible for Bonus Prizes of $1,500, $750, $500.
- This campaign ends at 23:59:59 EST on December 31, 2016.
- We will share our leader board which will show all the funds being donated and matched
- All donations can only be made via globalgiving.org
- Online donations made by credit card or PayPal must be made by the credit card or PayPal account holder, even for volunteers donating different currencies.
- Donations made via check must be received by GlobalGiving by December 23rd to count in the Year-End Campaign.
Ineligible to be counted for Bonus Prizes as part of the Year-End Campaign:
- Gift card donations
- Text-to-give donations
- Donations made on any other Global Giving corporate or organizational giving sites.